A parent desiring to withdraw a student, for any reason, must submit written notification to the Director two weeks prior to withdrawal notice. Any past due financial obligation for the student should be remitted at time of withdrawal. There will be no refund on monies already paid. All tuition and fees paid up to that date will remain with RDP.
Immediate termination will apply for any of the following reasons:
- Failure to comply with contract
- Failure to comply with the policies set forth in Parent Handbook
- Destructive or harmful behavior of another child that persists even with parent cooperation in stopping the behavior
- Non-payment of child care fees/services or late and/or recurring late payments
- Failure to show up for three days in a row without any communication to director